February 3, 2011

Breaking News.....

Avett (20 months) just put his first 2 words together!!!!  Well, not really his first because of course he already says repeating words like "bye bye", "no no", "night night",etc., but you catch my drift. So what was it?!?!  "Thanks Daddy"!  Sweetest thing ever :); I'm so in love!


Speaking of Avett... I went to a Chez Ami party tonight; check out my precious buys!


1) Avett's will look the exact same but with an "A" of course.  It's a perfect everyday summer jumper; so soft and comfy!

 



2) The baseball will not be on it but instead the triple classic monogramming in lime.  A perfect church jumper!


3) turtles + cutest toddler ever = perfectly adorable. 




And on the wish list...


Reversible swim trunks!!!  LOVE THEM!



And of course a pair of classic white sandals to wear with these adorable jumpers. 


(not Chez Ami)



If you're interested in some goodies for your lil' one, please let me know, and I can get you in touch with Chez Ami Consultatnt, Shan Schultz!!


xoxo


Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment