February 11, 2011

iLove My Hubby!

Yesterday, I came home from work to an unexpected gift from the Mr.!!!!  Let me first set the scene.


1) I was in a huge hurry!  I arrived home at 4:30 and had a Stella & Dot trunk show at 6pm.  I needed to be at the restaurant to set up at 5pm but also had to change and freshen up.  I feel like life is always such a rush; why can't it just sllllloooooooooowww down.
2) Grayson and I do not celebrate Valentine's Day; we never have (at my request).  I've always thought of it as a forced and pointless holiday.


So, on with the story.  I came in a little frantic and it was 100% obvious.  I asked him if he would mind helping me because I was running late.  He ensured me that he would but first he had a surprise to show me.  My response, "Babe, I'm really in a hurry!  Can we do this tonight when I get home?"  Well, he knew that the surprise would be ruined if he didn't "do it" at that exact moment; the surprise was in the living/dining room, the same room as my jewelry.  So I hesitantly agreed to close my eyes as he led me into the living room. When I opened my eyes, to my SURPRISE, EXCITEMENT, CONFUSION, etc, I saw these:




AND, THIS!!!!





An iMAC!!!  Set up on my desk with a Stella & Dot logo as the background!!!!  Of course there was a card too, explaining all the reasons I deserved it!


Needless to say I didn't have time to play with it then, but I was so excited to get home after my show and enter the orders :).  And in case anyone is wondering, I arrived to the restaurant and set up the party with plenty of time to spare!


Loving my hubby and my very first Apple!!!


xoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. How sweet! Have fun playing with your new mac!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwww Gray is the best!!! I miss you xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the Trunk show went well, and you booked some others! I hosted my official launch last weekend and it went well. Yes, your husband does rock! I heart macs!

    ReplyDelete